Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I'm not sure how Spiderman feels about the Robocop idea...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    33993B3B55232327Ffp543Dot3E2323B3D3B33B3D8953DXROQDF3E232343A773A33B63Bot1lsi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    man, back when I was younger, i had the ultimate fucking robocop, it talkied, and it was like maybe 12-14 inches, and the gun even came out of his leg and attached to his hand, I miss that thing, and it would still be good compared to today's standards

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    should have hung onto that dude!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •